INSTITUTE OF DIPLOMACY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (IDIS)
Dr. Nutthathirata Withitwinyuchon
Associate Dean for Administration
- PhD (International Politics),
University of Otago, New Zealand
- MA (International Relations),
International University of Japan, Japan
- BA (Japanese),
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Rivalry Approach
- East Asian Affairs
- Japan-China Relations
- Politics of Great Powers
Withitwinyuchon, N. (2022). Behind Sino-Japanese Rivalry in the Mekong Subregion. National Defence Studies Institute Journal 13 (1).
Yi Myint, M. & Withitwinyuchon, N. (2021, April). Women’s Participation in Politics and Peace Process of Myanmar. Paper presented at RSU International Research Conference, Rangsit, Pathum Thani.
Withitwinyuchon, N. (2020). The Evolution of China’s Foreign Policy: From Deng to Xi. Rangsit Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities 7(1), 15-25.
Withitwinyuchon, N. (2017, April). Behind Japan’s More Assertive Defense Policy in the 21st Century: Identity, China’s Rise, and Alliance. Paper presented at RSU International Research Conference, Rangsit, Pathum Thani.
- IRD 250 Political Economy of Asia
- IRD 318 China in the 21st Century
- IRD 357 Regionalism in East Asia
- IRD 360 International Politics of Asia
- IDS 608 Political Economy of Asia
- IDS 617 Great Powers and Politics in Asia